Sunday, September 1, 2013

a week of distraction!



I made the mistake of loading up an old computer game onto my laptop, a game called civilization 3.  While I possess a copy of the next version, this one always seemed the best out of the series and a game that always leaves me feeling that I could have done better if i'd have just concentrated more on the detail of each city rather than be in too much of a rush to conquer the world.  Real time games are just a bit too much for me to cope with lately, but the turn based nature of this game keeps me at it for hours and so not only have I not blogged for a week, I also haven't done much in the way of gaming stuff either.  However, I seem to have got this game addiction under control now and have got my painting mojo back.  All I need to do is find time to photograph the stuff i did today.  Hopefully that will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment